Sunday, August 14, 2011

Chocolate Zucchini Bread!

This weekend started off a little rough. Earlier in the week I didn't think much of my itchy throat but then it I realized it would be quite a doozy! I was limited to otter pops and cough drops. On Wednesday I took my last final of summer term and Alex took me out to Texas Road House to celebrate! Thursday my sore throat turned into the cold of the century! Alex was so good to me. Every time I would wake up in the night coughing or blowing my nose he would ask me if I was alright or if I needed anything. Being sick is much better when you have a spouse to take care of you. On Sunday I was debating whether or not to attend all of church and I got my answer with an invitation for Alex and I to see the Bishop before church. I am the new 2nd counselor in the Primary Presidency! I am very excited to work with all the kids in our ward, although today I wasn't allowed in because I am contaminated :) Alex and I shared a wonderful dinner and shared fudgesicles in bed. We decided that even if we were millionaires, that is how we would spend our Sunday afternoons together. I always get the cooking bug on Sunday and got the courage to try out chocolate zucchini bread! It turned out great! And Alex did all the dishes, he really is the best in the whole world! This week will be an exciting one! Derek's birthday was yesterday (Happy Birthday Big Bro!), tomorrow is Amber's birthday and Wednesday is yours truly :) I'll have some fun pictures of birthday celebrations soon! Have a great rest of your Sunday!

Love,The Doroshkins

No comments:

Post a Comment