Friday, October 14, 2011

Homecoming!

So last week was BYU's homecoming week! I surprised Alex by getting him tickets to the football game! It was his first BYU football game ever! We had a great time! We were sitting in the faculty seats (50 yrd line :) and so it was nice to sit and enjoy the game without crazy students. It was chilly but we warmed up together in our fuzzy BYU blanket and hot chocolate! It was a great night, oh and we won too so that's good!


One of our new favorite hobbies is making delicious air-popped popcorn! I love that homestyle taste and it is a favorite for sure. I hid the tickets to the football game in the bottom of the popcorn bowl with a note that said "I'd POP if you'd go to homecoming with me." It was priceless!Did I mention that I love being married and that Alex is the most wonderful husband ever? I love doing things for him and surprising him!

No comments:

Post a Comment