Sunday, October 2, 2011

One year ago today...

Happy Conference Weekend! I will never be able to watch an October conference without thinking of what happened October 2, 2010. Right after Priesthood session Alex and I took a little drive to the Boise temple. I was very unsuspecting but Alex was prepared, ring in his sock :) It was a great weekend to spend together and with all my family! The last year has flown by, but I wouldn't have changed my answer to that question for the world! Being married is the greatest blessing in our lives and we are both so happy! Below is a picture we took on our wedding day at the exact spot Alex proposed.

For those of you who don't know what conference is, I will explain. General Conference is a time when all members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints gather to hear from church leaders. It is a time when they can announce changes in leadership, building of new temples (Yeah for another temple in Provo) and just encouragement to saints to continue in faith and obedience. We are so blessed to have a living Prophet and Apostles on the Earth to communicate our Father in Heaven's will for us. For more information visit lds.org or mormon.org

To celebrate, I continued my Mom's wonderful tradition of making cinnamon rolls! They were delicious!


School is crazy busy with homework and tests! Thanksgiving will be a nice break! We hope all is well with all our friends and family! We love you all!

1 comment: