Sunday, October 23, 2011

P-90 X and a week of fun!

This week has been another great week! Last Sunday our ward had our Primary program. I am in the presidency and absolutely adore all the children in our ward! They are actually all nursery age kids and so we had the 5 of them standing on chairs (because they were too short to be seen otherwise). Some of them said their lines, and sang, others just stood there smiling as big as can be. I was able to give a short talk and be part of a musical number. It was very fun!

On Monday we  tried out our first day of P-90 X. Jennie and Derek let us borrow it. We weighed ourselves and took all our of our measurements and pre-tests. It will be fun to get in shape and just be more conscientious of our health. We are really going to try and keep it up and find time to work out in our busy schedule. Our shopping trip this week included a lot more vegetables and we officially have no sweets in our home (much to my dismay when I get a sweet tooth :)

At work I have a new assignment. I am teaching a Pre-Natal water aerobics class. It has been so fun to meet expecting mothers and help them stretch and have a low impact workout in the water. My favorite part is hearing them discuss what's going on in their pregnancies and asking each other questions. I feel that I am learning a ton about pregnancy, hopefully that will help me when my times comes.

On Saturday night Alex and I went on a date to the 1$ theater and saw Harry Potter 7 part 2. I love Harry Potter and I could probably see that movie again and again! When I was singing a hymn in church the word diadem was in the text. I didn't actually know that was a real word outside the life of Hogwarts, I was also writing a paper a few weeks ago and almost used the word 'aparate' hehe :)

I always enjoy watching the mormon ads. Today I was watching the ones about family: isn't it about time? I hope that I can remember this important lesson! I know that I love spending time with my family (Alex :) and I wish there was more time to spend together.  I hope you enjoy watching it and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment